Looking for ways to save money on your wedding? These genius wedding money saving tips are here to help make the most of your wedding budget. Whether you’re living large or feeling frugal, when it comes to wedding expenses every last cent counts!
Money saved in one area can mean extra budget for another, or simply less spending overall. Once you’ve put in place some of these genius ways to save money on your wedding, you can use the extra cash to splurge on your honeymoon, put it towards your home, or simply save it for a rainy day.
- Instead of using a credit card, use a wedding debit card that is linked to a loyalty programso that you can gain rewards or cash back – which you can use to cover other wedding costs. If you do use a credit card for the rewards, make sure you pay back the full outstanding balance at the end of each month so that you don’t have to pay interest. Don’t start your marriage in debt if you can avoid it.
- Save on printing and postage by emailing or texting your Save the Dates.Create your own digital Save the Dates using a photo and image editor app on your phone, (or buy ready-made, customizable options by like the ones below) then mail, WhatsApp or text them to your peeps!
Digital Save the Dates for under $15:发送此漂亮的数字保存日期模板（左）通过电子邮件或通过电子邮件到您所爱的人文本此数字保存日期模板（右）通过移动设备！（If this feature inspires you to purchase one of these items for your wedding, in some cases we’ll get a small percentage of the sale for sharing it with you. Thank you!)
- If you can’t afford a real calligrapher, choose wedding invites which use a calligraphy-style font.These are much more affordable, and are also quite lovely. In most cases, you’ll be able to purchase the templates for at-home printing, too! Which brings us to…
- Print your own invites at home using a wedding invitation printable– this is a great way to save money on your wedding. You can buy many gorgeous premade wedding templates for DIY editing, or in some cases you can even have a template customized with your details, to print at home. Keep the cost of color ink in mind when making your choice – a cute white invite with a beautiful black font can look amazing, and it only needs a black and white printer.
DIYCalligraphy Printable Invites:Both of these gorgeous invitations are available as instantly downloadable templates for under $20!从Kismet Print Co中检查它们（左）和Printable Moment（right).
- 使用邀请函并自动管理您的RSVP跟踪using an online invitation service greenvelope. It’s affordable, saves energy and paper, plus it’s SUPER convenient because all responses are so easily tracked. Plus, you can choose and customize your design from a range of ready-made templates.在这里看看。
- 在线租用设计师伴娘连衣裙from Rent the Runway. Starting at $30对于Badgley Mischka和这么多其他设计师！
- 从几乎新婚繁华，在线购买样品或预接受的设计师服饰。在说话Galia Lahav那Grace Loves Lace那Berta那Bhldn.和更多，anywhere from 40 – 80% off the original sale price.然后在完成并收回一些成本的时候重新销售它！
- Get married during the week instead of on Saturday.This can often help the budget stretch a bit, as venues sometimes give discounts for off-peak times, explains wedding planner马赛克婚礼的卡拉。
- 在美丽的家庭拥有餐厅举办您的前台！！Forgo the hassles and costs of wedding venue hire, and book out your fave local ItalianTrattoria或舒适的小酒馆夜晚。只需确保您的结婚是您的结婚宴会，以便他们可以帮助菜单规划，服务要求等。
- Skip the wedding programs（我的客人会跟随，我保证！），or print them on cute paper bags, which are also filled with confetti.So fun, and practical!
Wedding Program Confetti Bags:Let your programs do double duty. Check out这些工艺纸袋来自红色字母的誓言， 或者these from Paper Shoppe CA in white.
- Be incredibly selective over how many guests to invite.Try to stick to your nearest and dearest as much as possible, says Kerrith Coleman ofBoutique Styling in Cape Town.不要认为每人的客人费用是唯一耗尽你的钱包的唯一物品，解释了Danielle Aspromatis，Owner，d’Luxe Events in New Jersey: “As you add onto your guest list you spend more on your floral budget because you may be adding to your table count, more on your stationery budget as you add more invitations, menus, programs and escort cards, and more on your transportation budget as that may translate into additional or even larger guest shuttles!”
- Reuse bouquets as centerpieces for your guest tables。Or your card, sweetheart or head table. Or anywhere the reception needs them, really!
（上文）新娘花束加倍，如美丽的桌子安排。See more in thisstunning neutral wedding with organic details，拍摄了Jenna Marie Weddings。
- 跳过恩惠！Remember, most guests are happy with their free meal and drinks, explains Cara of Mosaic Weddings. “Use the money you would have spent on favors for lighting or more flowers as this is what gives the wow factor to your day,” says Cara. But, if you absolutely MUST have favors…
- Cleverly use favors that double up as escort cards.Create a display table filled with your guest’s gifts and simply include their table number on each favor’s name tag. Your guests get to find their seats, and you’ll save on printing costs. We love eco-friendly options like succulents, lavender sachets, or tree saplings.
（以上）护送卡恩惠：How about a table of sweet succulents (left)using cards like these which include your guest’s table details，或DIY生态友好的树树苗（右）如所示this DIY Fall wedding photographed by Christopher Smith Photography.
- Instead of a wedding cake, use cake pops or cupcakes – which do double duty as guest favors.If you go the cake pop route, you could make these creations your table centerpieces. “Centerpieces can be very expensive, especially considering they are usually forgotten once everyone starts dancing. I recently had a couple use their dessert as their centerpiece. The cake pops were decorative during the dinner and gone by the time everyone left the table!” saysBarb Culbertson from Lumber Exchange Wedding Venue in Minneapolis。
- Instead of a dust-collecting guest book, have guests sign a map or custom illustration designed to match your home decor那so that you can display it in your living room afterward as an awesome reminder of the day.
（以上）Instead of buying a guestbook, frame a portrait for guests to sign。Use your engagement picslike this couple did. (Left image credit: Jennifer Stuart.)或者，尝试像这样的可爱的自定义肖像图（右图）。You now also have art for your home!
- Print your menu on pretty paper bags which guests can use at your candy station.How genius is this?
- 打印或写出单个，大型框架的事件顺序，并为您的座位图表做同样的事情。Ceremony guests can view the order of events as they enter the ceremony area, instead of printing individual programs. Similarly, receptions guests can consult the framed seating chart as they enter to find their own seat at the table, instead of paying to print individual escort cards.
（上图）双职婚礼节目显示：Write your ceremony’s order of service or reception seating plan on a beautifully framed mirror with erasable marker as seen在这种绿化和多汁的婚礼中，由Lindsay Fauver拍摄。您可以保存个人打印成本，并以后重复使用镜子。
- 使用大型咖啡式风格的框架菜单而不是每个表格打印一个。Use a chalkboard, a mirror, or purchase adownloadable menu templatefor printing at your local printer, then frame it. You can then re-use the frame at home later.
（上面）单一，巨型型婚礼菜单placed prominently replaces the need for printing individual menus. It can be displayedlike this instantly downloadable black and white menu（left) in a beautiful frame, or displayed on an easel像这个漂亮的可编辑菜单模板，带华丽的金text (right.)
（上图）DIY欢迎婚礼符号：This bride’scalligraphy style wedding welcome sign was a combination of anEtsy设计乙烯基粘合剂转移和迈克尔的材料，由新娘组装。（图像：Krysta Norma Photography）
- Purchase a cool, customized jumbo menu or order of service decal likethis to add to a large framed mirror, board or chalkboard backing. They are super affordable, save on having a piece hand designed by a calligrapher.
- Create your own DIY wedding photo booth.有一点想象力，你经常可以为较少的钱创造相同类型的乐趣。“而不是支付照片展位，制作装饰背景，并在一些廉价的道具中添加了一个廉价的道具来创建一个自拍照站，说芭比。“在Instagram上创建一个唯一的Hashtag，每个人都可以分享他们的照片。您的客人获得类似的经验，但您不会陷入账单。“
- Think double-duty for all flowers and decor used at your ceremony.重复使用漂亮的仪式椅，花卉安排和装饰。Find versatile, portable arrangements and items that can easily be moved from ceremony to reception.
- Skip the personalization.说实话那你不需要雕刻everypiece of wood or glass with a saying. “Printing items is cheaper than engraving them and they can still look elegant and classy,” says Cara of Mosaic Weddings.
- But if you must personalize, use easy-to-edit wedding templates您可以个性化和打印自己。
- Greenery and foliage are cheaper than flowers.Consider centerpieces and bouquets made mostly or exclusively from eucalyptus, kale or whatever greenery is easily available in your area during your wedding season.
(上图)而不是昂贵的花,用绿色植物要排队，请装饰椅子和过道。（左图：Photographed by Ryan Lindsay Photography//右图：由Lindsay Fauver拍摄。
- 婚礼鲜花with these 15 brilliant floral hacks！！
- Keep your bridal party to a limited number.Kerrish Coleman说，您将如何为大型伴娘和伴娘以及大型伴娘和伴侣的礼品加入头发和化妆，连衣裙，花束，拜奈涅省的礼物。
- Avoid rush fees by planning as far in advance as possible.在供应商给您的人之前，每周一周设置自己的截止日期，以确保您避免昂贵的急费，Kawania WootenHowerton+Wooten Events in Maryland.
（上图）休息宾客，家庭风格的桌子意味着较少的装饰，中心，亚麻布and table signage are required. Check out more ideas from这款勃艮第和金婚礼，由克里斯托弗史密斯拍摄。
- Get creative at the bar – consider beer and wine only if you’re on a budget， 或者find a venue that will let you bring your own alcohol, suggests Amrit Dhillon-Bains ofAnais Events in San Francisco。
- Get an all-inclusive venue.Finding a one-stop-shop venue is another way to save money on your wedding, one which gives you the added bonus of convenience. “From catering to linens to sound equipment, even tables and chairs, some venues will do it all,” says Barb. “There’s no need for you to run around town looking for rental companies and vendors. Utilize what your venue offers. If your venue offers free linens and tables, use them! The cost and the added hassle of dealing with multiple vendors is usually not worth it.”
- 如果你是做自己的花朵那buyfrom a farmer’s market or bulk online seller.没有否认它 - 花店是绝对的魔术师，以及他们创造的安排可以把你的婚礼带到一个下一级！但是，如果你真的试图削减成本，请考虑DIY婚礼花朵。“这将需要一些来自朋友和家人的创造力和一点肘部油脂，将所有东西放在一起，但这是省钱的好方法，在你的婚礼上省钱，”芭比说。尝试从农民的市场购买你的花朵bulk online flower suppliers like Blooms by the box（also a sponsor of ours.)
- Consider an elopement or intimate destination wedding.这可能不会似乎似乎是省上婚礼上的最明显的方法之一，但考虑它：您的客人列表最有可能减少超过一半。你会在自己的旅行中花费额外的钱。充分利用您的目的地婚礼预算 -包括在您的赞助商凉鞋等度假村获得酒店升级，当您的所有客人一起携带钟表。In some cases, you can even get additional nights, or your wedding ceremony for free.
- Wedding Planning Tips: 21 Mistakes Couples Make When Wedding Planning
- 超级闪亮的5个技巧让你的订婚戒指and Shiny Forever
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit Checklist with Free Printable
- 11 Secrets for an Epic Elopement / Wedding in the Bahamas