Due to the pandemic and current challenges we face both locally and around the world, you may be deciding whether to postpone your wedding, to have a virtual event, to opt for an elopement or to host a micro-wedding instead. Despite the current situation and challenges, love is not cancelled. Today we share you with advice for planning a wedding or elopement during the current climate, along with beautiful elopement inspiration from a talented team of California-based wedding vendors, captured byPlayful Soul Photography.
“我们拥有如此美丽的景观，距离酒店仅有一条距离，非常适合亲密的婚礼，”股票活动计划梅丽莎Mellie Beeevents. “We chose to highlight earthy bohemian tones that matched the environment at Vasquez rocks, a location selected for its unique rocky desert ground features. The occasion was very intimate, featuring a sweetheart picnic area, gorgeous cake, and beautiful bride and groom face masks.”
Wedding Planning Tips for a Pandemic:
Melissa Bee events shares her tips and insights for planning a wedding during the COVID pandemic.
- Consider a “We do” Now, We Party Later Scenario.迫不及待地嫁给你生命的热爱？在此期间，Eloping或Micro Need是可以的，但这并不意味着您无法在稍后的别客与您的其他人分享！
- 决定你是否应该闪耀或举办微婚。Think about if it’ll be just you two or if you want to have closest friends and family to attend. (Editor’s note: If you do host a micro-wedding with your parents or best friend present, stay socially distant and gift your loved onescute wedding masks和personalized sanitizers。)
- 考虑冒险的东西！If a backyard wedding isn’t for you, make it a mini (local) destination and use a scenic backdrop to make it romantic and memorable. If you’re aiming for a location within a State Park or Federal Park, be sure to check online to make sure the park is open!
- 如果他们提供Elopement或Micro婚礼套餐，请询问供应商。Elopement isnt a new thing, so there are elopement vendors out there, however, it doesn’t hurt to check with vendors to see if they offer elopement packages too. During this Covid time, there were a lot of vendors who had to adapt to the current situation but remember to stay safe and avoid travel outside of your local area!
- 考虑如果你会合法结婚或自我统一。Discuss how you will be unifying, whether if you have an officiant or of your state allows it, “self-unifying”. If you are having an officiant marrying you, apply for a marriage license with your local county clerk. There are some officiants who offer to obtain a marriage license for you to avoid applying at the county clerk.
- K.I.S.S. !“保持简单情侣!With big receptions, comes with extra details and decorations! While elopements are meant to be intimate, a lot of decor isn’t necessary, which is why if you’re eloping at a destination, the scenery is your backdrop.
- 如果您托管后院婚礼，请借用而不是租用物品。See if friends or family have any decor, folding tables and chairs that you can borrow!
- Give some thought to your elopement attire.A simple white casual or party dress / casual suit is a great go-to for elopements. If you’d found your perfect wedding attire before Covid-19, but it’s not quite elopement friendly, you can always save it for your official “Party Later” reception.
- Enjoy an easy meal!自从Elopements很快，您不需要为您的客人提供全膳服务，但如果您正在考虑刷新后膳食，那就可以像取出汉堡一样简单。如果你在野外挖掘出来，计划野餐。如果您的预算允许它，聘请婚礼规划师协助野餐/膳食设置。
Micro Wedding: Intimate Desert Elopement Ideas
DISCOVER MORE CUTE MICRO-WEDDING ACCESSORIES: